Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Volvo
- Model: D4
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 300hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 4 Blade
- Year: 2018
8 Reserve Avenue
Riverside, New Jersey, US, 08075
The Ranger Tugs R-29 S (Sedan) is another masterpiece of innovation.
The contemporary styling features a curved front window and an overhead glass atrium that provides exceptional visibility from the helm station and salon area.
An ingenious aft cockpit seating arrangement includes a reversible seat, port and starboard jump seats, and a teak table for outside dining.
The opening cabin bulkhead with a reversible seat provides additional cockpit seating while bringing the outside in.
The Ranger Tug R-29 S accommodates up to six adults on three separate berths, including the forward island berth with an en-suite head.
The R-29 S is powered by a fuel-efficient Volvo Inboard Diesel engine that is located completely outside of the cabin for quiet cruising.
Standard stern and bow thrusters make docking exceptionally easy
Garmin 8612xsv Chartplotter with xHD Radar:
A full navigation package from Garmin including the 8612xsv GPS Chartplotter with sonar and xHD radar is standard equipment on the R-29 S. Easily monitor fuel flow, engine data, bottom conditions, GPS location, tides, and much more.
From the reversing sunset seat, which can face towards the cockpit or aft to take in the view, to the opening bulkhead seat, or folding side seats, all the seating in the R-29 S maximizes available space and usability.
The full galley aboard the R-29 S is a chef’s dream, featuring a propane stove and oven with broiler, sink with pull-out rinse faucet, cutting board, ample storage, refrigerator/freezer combo, 110v outlet, wine/water cooler, and microwave.
The included solar panel helps to keep your batteries charged while you’re boating off-grid. Now you can go further and stay longer without the need for shore power or a generator.
Bow and Stern Thrusters:
Included bow and stern thrusters make docking and close-quarters maneuvering a breeze. The wireless thruster remote allows for additional flexibility and control.
Cabin Atrium Skylights and Hatches:
The cabin is open and bright, featuring overhead atrium skylights with heat-reflective tint and opening rooftop hatches.
Most commonly used in warmer climates where air conditioning is a must.
Equipped with air conditioning/reverse cycle heating, and diesel generator w/ sound shield.
- 300 HP Volvo D4 diesel inboard
- Electric trim tabs
- Bow and stern thrusters
- Thruster wireless remote
- Trailerable - 10’ beam
- Air conditioning (Luxury edition)
- Atrium skylights
- Cabin drink holders - 6
- Cabin heater (engine)
- Curtains for privacy
- Dinette (seats 4) converts to bed
- Fully enclosed head
- Fusion stereo system (multi-zone)
- Hatches, pilothouse roof, solar reflective, 4
- Hatches, stateroom, 2
- Heater (Luxury: AC reverse cycle)
- Indirect cabin lighting
- Island bed LED lighting
- Electric marine toilet w/ holding tank, pump out
- Memory foam mattress
- Midship stateroom
- Opening portlights, 1
- Private forward stateroom
- Shower with enclosure
- Storage under mattress
- TV in salon
- TV in stateroom
- Anchor package, 22 lb, 50’ chain, 200’ line
- Bow beaching ladder, stainless steel Bow pulpit
- EVA foam traction decking
- Folding stainless steel mast for trailering
- Forward line storage
- Rod holders, 2
- Sport racks, stainless steel
- Swimming ladder, stainless steel
- Swim step, with built-in fenders
- Washdown system
- Windlass, bow, and helm controls
- Cockpit cover, hard-top w/ hatches and lights
- Cockpit drink holders, 5
- Cockpit refrigerator
- Cockpit seating, 7+
- Cockpit table
- Opening glass bulkhead w/ reversible seat
- Powered engine hatch
- Reversible sunset seat
- Transom entry door for boarding
- AIS receiving
- Color engine display
- Digital fuel flow data
- Electronic shift and throttle control, single lever
- Garmin autopilot
- Garmin navigation system w/ GPS
- Garmin radar, xHD
- Helm drink holders, 2
- Helm seat, double USB charging ports
- Windshield wipers, 3
- Cutting board
- Galley cabinets, 2
- Galley drawers, 4
- Offset galley for a clear walkway
- Oven, propane
- Sink with hot and cold water, with pull-out rinse faucet
- Stovetop, propane
- Wine/water cooler
- AC electrical panel
- Battery charger
- DC electrical panel
- Generator, diesel (Luxury edition)
- Macerator discharge
- Shore power cord(s)
- Solar panel, 175w with controller
- Underwater lights
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Courtesy lights
- Electric horn-illuminated compass
- Navigation lights
- Safety kit: fenders, lines, flares, fire ext, first aid kit, life jackets, boat hook
- Spotlight with remote
- Swim platform rails
- VHF radio, DSC capable
- Window defrosters
- Bonded electrical system
- Foam-filled fiberglass stringer grid system
- Premium hull color, Midnight Blue
- Seawater strainer(s)
- Self-bailing cockpit
- Stainless steel cleats, rails, hardware
- Vinylester barrier coat
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
For more information or to set up a time to see the boat, please feel free to contact Don Hoefle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-351-0825.
G. Winter's Sailing Center
8 Reserve Ave.
Riverside, NJ 08075